Gateway Homeworks is the new in-house responsive repair and maintenance team at Gateway Housing Association, created in response to resident feedback about improvements they would like to see to their property repairs.
Our aim is to provide a 'consistently great service', to exceed customer expectation and outperform our peers by delivering a quality first fix service.
We have invested in new technology and staff training to ensure:
- Works are correctly diagnosed when you call
- Appointments are accurately scheduled and
- Our work is carried out efficiently by a qualified tradesman carrying the correct tools and materials.
- Offer flexible appointments responsive to your needs
- Turn up on time and show ID
- Ensure staff can be recognised by their smart new uniforms carrying the Homeworks logo
- Be polite and courteous and respect you and your home
- Explain what works need to be carried out and how we will carry out these works to minimise inconvenience to you and your family
- Protect your furnishings, remove any waste or debris and clean up after the works are complete
- Ask if you are satisfied with the result when the works are complete and
- Give you the opportunity to complete a simple satisfaction survey to anonymously record your opinions on the quality of the service